On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 11:45:25 UTC, rumbu wrote:
I'm talking about the D Foundation priority list, not about the open source community surrounding it. I have nothing against betterC, the community is free to work on it, but I don't understand why it's a *priority* for the D foundation. Is there any funding involved requesting explicitly betterC support?

perhaps this question can be one of many, that the community ask the members of the D foundation, on stage, during the Q and A at the upcoming Dconf ;-)

there will be a roasting.. won't there?