On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:58:50 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:53:30 UTC, Dylan Graham wrote:

That sentence was to counter psychoticRabbit. I didn't mean it literally. If you've read my earlier posts, it's not BetterC I have an issue with, it's the allocation of time.

Well that should have been the basis of your original argument.

I stated that in my second reply to you.

i.e. How can the D Foundation encourage new additional resoures to focus on things that also matter to the community.

Instead, you started by attacking the D Foundation for allocating resources to betterc.

You've got me there. I could've done much better to convince.