On Saturday, 14 July 2018 at 06:02:37 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Thanks to the sponsorship of Symmetry Investments, the D Language Foundation is happy to announce the Symmetry Autumn of Code!

We're looking for three university students to hack on D this autumn, from September - January. We're also in search of potential mentors and ideas for student projects. Head to the Symmetry Autumn of Code page for the details.

Spread the word!

https://dlang.org/blog/symmetry-autumn-of-code/

I'm interested in the "Graphics library for resource constrained embedded systems" project and have some spare time this autumn, but I have some questions: - Does this project aim at creating a hardware-agnostic rasterizer supporting a few primitives like https://skia.org/ or implementing a full GUI library like emWin rendering widget and handling I/O events such as mouse? The latter one sounds a little bit challenging to finish in four months - In the past year I primarily wrote C++ and don't have much experiences with production-level D programming, can I get involved into this program?

Thanks