I'm interested in the "Graphics library for resource constrained embedded systems" project and have some spare time this autumn, but I have some questions: - Does this project aim at creating a hardware-agnostic rasterizer supporting a few primitives like https://skia.org/ or implementing a full GUI library like emWin rendering widget and handling I/O events such as mouse? The latter one sounds a little bit challenging to finish in four months - In the past year I primarily wrote C++ and don't have much experiences with production-level D programming, can I get involved into this program?

Thanks

IMHO no need to reinvent the wheel for that.

You can probably do both in four months, if you just "port" (separately) and bind the code of the two following libraries :
1/ swGL (https://github.com/h0MER247/swGL)
2/ Nuklear (https://github.com/vurtun/nuklear)

They have a very open design, and are already quite well optimized for speed and memory consumption.

Moreover this would allow the D port of the Nuklear library to also use a hardware accelerated renderer on desktop platforms.

Nice isn't it ?

And I'd be glad to mentor you on this :)