On 1/16/2019 4:19 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 11:43:19PM +0000, John Carter via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
...I do find it remarkable that I can read the d code quite easily
without reaching for the reference manual, but to make sense of his
C++, it sends me trawling around cppreference.com

Yes, that's one of the outstanding qualities of D, and one that I was
immensely impressed with when I perused the Phobos source code for the
first time.
Bartosz Milewski is a C++ programmer and a Haskell fan. He once gave a presentation at NWCPP where he wrote a few lines of Haskell code. Then, he showed the same code written using C++ template metaprogramming.

The Haskell bits in the C++ code were highlighted in red. It was like a sea of grass with a shrubbery here and there. Interestingly, by comparing the red dots in the C++ code with the Haskell code, you could understand what the C++ was doing. Without the red highlighting, it was a hopeless wall of < > :-)

Since I mention Bartosz, I should link to his blog:

https://bartoszmilewski.com/