On Friday, 8 November 2019 at 10:09:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Except that we like your talks, Ethan :-)

Well, I'll be trying to arrange my schedule so I can raise my hand for emcee duties again at least. So I won't be _completely_ invisible.

If I was submitting, given the success of my "ground up tutorial" approach this year I'd also straight up ask in the general forums if there's any topics I should cover. So if I don't do a talk, at least someone else will have a solid idea for one ;-)

          • Re: When ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: When ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ethan via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ethan via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: When will you ann... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: When will you announce... Aliak via Digitalmars-d-announce