On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 12:28:56 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
Although it seems an improvement has been made to how he needs to respond to the DIP assessment. It should also include a statement from Atila as well given his position.

One thing that need to be clear and for I read it was not remotely answered from Walter is why this DIP process and discussion exists if in the end like it or not it will be incorporated.

As an end user, I'd like to know if this language will be guided by community or one person, because it seems the "democracy" is very shallow right now.

And again why waste time with this process plus 2 rounds of discussion?

I mean just do it and tell in this announcement section about the feature.

Matheus.