On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 13:16:50 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
... But unfortunately, sometimes it still really feels like DIPs from the language maintainers and DIPs from others are handled quite differently by the maintainers.

That's was my point about "democracy", maybe not a right word.

In fact I really think that in the end someone will need to decide (for good or bad), but it's not the first time I read about this nuances between DIPs created by maintainers and others like you said.

I think for such small community, there should be a vote system for those who are actively contributing (I am NOT in this niche by the way) to guide the language.

It would be better than a rounds of discussion without any meaning.

Matheus.