On 13.08.2017 23:28, Johnson Jones wrote:
One can prevent building the other projects using the configuration manager. Seems to work fine.

One problem is that I cannot seem to get breakpoints to work. Same issues as I mentioned before with visual D saying the symbols haven't been loaded for the document. I do not know if it's the cross debugging issue or Visual D's issue though.

What configuration are you using? I recently switched to "Debug COFF32" as it produced the slightly better experience and doesn't need the cv2pdb build step. "Debug" should be fine, too, though.