VisualD.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualD\Debug\VisualD.dll N/A Yes Symbols loaded. C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualD\Debug\VisualD.pdb 229 0.45.1-rc2 12/31/1969 7:00 PM 13FB0000-143C0000* [8972] devenv.exe VisualD.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\VisualD\VisualD.dll N/A Yes Cannot find or open the PDB file. 271 0.45.1-rc2 12/31/1969 7:00 PM 18D40000-1904E000* [8972] devenv.exe

I was finally able to get it to work. Something is wonky. I think it's when I use a normal VS side by side with the experimental that the experimental can't find the symbols and somehow the registry changes I made got reset.

So far it is working(I can hit BP's) but it's still basically the same scenario in that I have to completely shut down VS in order to reload visualD. Before I could automate because the normal visual studio instance could stay open... but it seems like it screws up the debugging symbols and such.

I could try to use another, different exp instance(different registry) but I feel the same problem might occur.

But I guess it's better than nothing.

  • Debugging Visual D using Visual... Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-debugger
    • Re: Debugging Visual D usi... Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-debugger
      • Re: Debugging Visual D... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
        • Re: Debugging Visu... Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-debugger
          • Re: Debugging ... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
            • Re: Debug... Johnson via Digitalmars-d-debugger
              • Re: D... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Johnson via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Johnson via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Johnson via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-debugger
                • R... Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-debugger