On Monday, 8 June 2020 at 12:20:46 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
[snip]

Why do you even want foo!"fabs"? Usually when I see people having this problem it is actually a misunderstanding of what is possible with the foo!fabs style - which is better in basically every way and can be used in most the same places.

So what's your bigger goal?

There were some other functions in the module that allow the use of function!"thinginquotes". However, most of those functions are using the "thinginquotes" to avoid writing function!(SomeEnum.thinginquotes). That really isn't the thing to fix in this case. So I think it makes sense for me to give up what I was trying to do.