On Monday, 8 June 2020 at 14:27:26 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
[snip]

Out of curiosity what does the "." in front of `foo` mean? I've seen that in some D code on the compiler in GitHub and have no idea what it does. I tried Googling it to no avail. It doesn't have anything to do with UFCS does it?

Thanks

ag0aep6g provided the link to it, but it's one of those things that has been difficult for me to understand as well. I believe the original code had `foo` in a template. So in that case it was necessary. I'm not sure if it still is in my simplified version.