Dear all,

Is there some facility in D for a single statement/function call that will wait on both file descriptors, like Socket.select(), and will also wake up when there is something to be receive()'d?

One solution would be to have my main thread use receive() and a helper thread that does the select() call and sends a message to the main thread. That seems a bit of overkill however.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but my google search and search in this thread were fruitless (could be my searching skills)

Cheers