On Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 22:51:38 UTC, hanabi1224 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to D lang and encounter some performance issues with fiber, not sure if there's something obviously wrong with my code.

There is your problem.
    auto scheduler = new FiberScheduler;

The Fiber scheduler will spawn a new fiber for every job.
It will not use a fiber pool. Spawning a new fiber is expensive because of the stack allocation for it. Also if I recall correctly it will run single-threaded but I am not 100% sure on that. Just have a look at the running processes ... if you just see one than you are single threaded.