On Monday, 26 July 2021 at 15:27:48 UTC, russhy wrote:
```

build:

```
dub build --compiler=ldc -brelease --single primesv1.d
```

-brelease is a typo issue, i don't think that produce defired effect, most likely it defaulted to debug build

it should be -b release

No, it builds a release build with -brelease. Try it yourself, the first line of output tells you what the build type is. Instead of interpreting -abc as -a -b -c like getopt, dub interprets it as -a bc

--arch/-a works the same way, and although I don't see this usage in the official documentation, I didn't make it up:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dub+%22brelease%22&norw=1