On Friday, 25 October 2013 at 15:55:11 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
For information how to implement your own unit test handler see the bottom of the report module here:

https://github.com/nomad-software/dunit

From there you can selectively run tests based on some outside criteria. I think the new trait will open up further possibilities too.

After 2.064 is out and good support of attributed test blocks is added I really recommend to consider separating core modules that support it into Phobos proposal. Will need to convince some conservative guys this is actually needed, but I think it is doable :P