Le 12/01/2014 00:30, Benjamin Thaut a écrit :
Am 11.01.2014 22:56, schrieb Xavier Bigand:
Le 11/01/2014 22:15, Benjamin Thaut a écrit :
Am 11.01.2014 20:50, schrieb Xavier Bigand:

Yes I have no stack trace and adding import core.sys.windows.stacktrace
change nothing.

That is very strange. Can you reduce this? Or is this project on github
somewhere? Did you try using a debugger?

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

Yes it's on github :
https://github.com/Flamaros/DQuick/tree/Missing_RAII_Warning

Ro reproduce the crash :
  - You can launch the DQuick-VisualD.sln solution file that is in the
root folder.
  - Launch the Text project (in debug mode)
  - Resize the Window, it crash directly

It seems to be related to the GraphicItem class in startPaint methode,
particulary this section of code :
         debug
         {
             if (mRebuildDebugMeshes)
                 updateDebugMesh();
             mDebugMesh.draw();
             if ((implicitWidth != float.nan && implicitHeight !=
float.nan)
                 && (implicitWidth != mSize.x && implicitHeight !=
mSize.y))
                 mDebugImplicitMesh.draw();
         }

Putting it under comment remove the crash.

Thank you for your help.

If you use VisualD why don't you go to "Debugging->Execptions" in Visual
Studio and activate the "Access Violation" under "Win32 Exceptions" to
debug that access violation with the visual studio debugger?

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

I didn't know this menu settings, but activate Access Violation don't change anything.