On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 02:11:02 UTC, TheFlyingFiddle wrote:
On Saturday, 18 January 2014 at 19:40:38 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:
I am not sure the issue come really from my code, cause it just works fine on ATI cards, I do something Nvidia drivers dislike.

I tried to replace GL_LINE_LOOP by triangles, increase buffer size, put the GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER buffer type bind right before glDrawElements without success.

Crash only append when I fill text mesh before those ones. So I need dig more.

From what i saw in your code you are not using Vertex Array Objects. I have had similar problems that code ran fine on ATI but crashed on nvidia. The problem went away for me when i just created and bound a global VAO just after context creation.

Also i would recommend calling glGetError after every call, it helps finding errors. Here is a simple trick to do this automatically.

static gl
{

  static ref auto opDispatch(string name, Args...)(Args args)
  {
enum glName = "gl" ~ name[0].toUpper.to!string ~ name[1 .. $];

debug scope(exit) checkGLError(); //Do glGetError and log it or something.
    mixin("return " ~ glName ~ "(args);");

After this simply change all glFunctionName(args) to gl.functionName or gl.functionName.

I will try the global VAO.

I already check glError with "checkgl!" function.