On Sunday, 13 July 2014 at 16:47:00 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On 13/07/14 14:23, Danyal Zia via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
I'm going with Andrei's style of preference on his talks ;)

Andrei can no doubt speak for himself about his preferences, but I'd be wary of assuming that the style he uses in his talks necessarily reflects his actual stylistic preference. As has been pointed out by others, same-line opening brace is a common style for slides and books because it saves vertical space; people will use it there even if in their actual code they prefer something different.

Andrei has stated several times he prefers Phobos-style brackets but uses egyptian ones in slides / books because of spacing constraints.