On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 03:26:47 UTC, Gan wrote:
Also I can't get my application to load images that I place in the Resources folder(or any folder in the bundle for that matter).
I suggest to have a look at the projects generated by SFML regarding locating the resources in C++/ObjC and translate them to C/ObjC/D. As for code (i.e frameworks and .dylibs) i don't know as shared libraries are still a murky area for D. Probably just better to stick to static libs.
Is there an official way to turn a D executable into a Mac Application Bundle?
Dunno

Good luck!