On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 16:30:07 UTC, Matt wrote:

Thank you, adding the "subConfigurations" section to dub.json seems to allow the program to compile and run successfully.

However, to test the code, I first tried in the main program:

---

py_eval!string("import sys\nprint(sys.path)");

---

and it didn't print anything. No error, the program just ran and closed. Then, I removed that and added "print(sys.path)" to my site.py as you suggested (the sys module is already imported), and still the program runs without printing anything, so I'm a little confused by that. I'll probably try running some of the example code, see if I can figure it out, but if you can advise, that would be fantastic. Thank you for all the help so far, it's really been appreciated

I've tried the hello.d example from GitHub, and get the error message: "Error: template instance py_eval!string template 'py_eval' is not defined"

Unfortunately, that's all I seem to get. Is py_eval not deprecated in 0.9.4?