On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 19:05:59 UTC, Matt wrote:

example code, see if I can figure it out, but if you can advise, that would be fantastic. Thank you for all the help so far, it's really been appreciated

My penitence for not putting this information on readthedocs.

I've tried the hello.d example from GitHub, and get the error message: "Error: template instance py_eval!string template 'py_eval' is not defined"

Unfortunately, that's all I seem to get. Is py_eval not deprecated in 0.9.4?

hmm. that's odd. are you trying to build with dub? the only examples that build with dub are in examples/dub. the rest use distutils.