On Saturday, 14 March 2015 at 07:28:04 UTC, Matt wrote:

Yeah, dub is what I'm using. Actually, I made a mistake regarding the py_eval. I'm including the pyd modules in a module other than the one that has my main() function, so they weren't visible. I feel like a proper idiot for that one..

So I set up a separate project to test the samples exactly. The simple_embedded sample seems to work no problem.

I haven't gotten round to trying the shared_embedded, yet, but I will do at some point.

Does pyd have any documentation, or are we working from the source for understanding the functions?

there is readthedocs: http://pyd.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

there is [old] ddoc: http://ariovistus.bitbucket.org/index.html
which I've been meaning to figure out how to get into readthedocs.

there is a confluence space: https://pythond.atlassian.net/wiki/display/pyd/pyd+Home
where I occasionally log tidbits that might be of value