On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 01:48:57 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Thursday, 24 September 2015 at 18:19:49 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
nice work!

To be honest it took me 2 hours, starting from git clone

worth a little blog post on the experience so others can be inspired by and benefit from yours?

I would be happy to write something. Any particular blog platform? Or do I first have to roll out my own?

Great! I think it's clear more blog posts will be something that helps open up awareness to value of D. Little things cumulatively make a big difference, and you'll more than get back the effort invested one way and another over time.

Blog platform - I guess nothing wrong with wordpress etc. I am between platforms right now. I just don't want to deal with wordpress any more, and haven't yet picked something I like better. Something like Nikola and dicebot's mood with an nginx proxy seems appealing. Mood is v nice but not quite mature / stable yet. I like idea of everything in D so it's easy to understand and extend as you wish.