On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 14:15:20 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 12:25:52 UTC, tired_eyes wrote:
Once again, I'm absolutely sure tha D should have an official blog! Forums can't replace blogs, forums are for discussions, not for content presentation.

I've long agreed with that. Now that we have "This Week in D" we have a regular source for content.

FYI, if you guys want to set something up for multiple contributors like a traditional blog, I'm willing to move TWID do it.

I've been kinda wanting to do a blog thing but I just haven't brought myself to set anything up.