On Friday, 25 September 2015 at 06:04:09 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
Blog platform - I guess nothing wrong with wordpress etc. I am between platforms right now. I just don't want to deal with wordpress any more, and haven't yet picked something I like better. Something like Nikola and dicebot's mood with an nginx proxy seems appealing. Mood is v nice but not quite mature / stable yet. I like idea of everything in D so it's easy to understand and extend as you wish.

I meant if there is already a place where I can upload my post to. Something like blog.dlang.org

I might go with mood. But I would probably dockerize it and run it behind jwilder/nginx-proxy.