version 2.062? 2.066.1?

arm-linux-gnueabi
arm-linux-gnueabihf

?

I remember a year ago when I tried D for the first time I downloaded both gdc and ldc and everything just worked and each install was just like dmd! Now it seems like a step backwards and I'm not sure what is going on. arm-linux-genuabi? arm-linux-gnueableihfqueridsofeyfh? aifh-fkeif-fjjjjjjjj-fdsskjhfkjfafaaaaaa?

Is D dead? If DMD is the reference compiler and can't be used for production code... and gdc is about 1000 versions out of date... and ldc requires building from sources(actually I didn't have too much trouble with installing it but it doesn't work with my libs because of the crappy coff issues that D has had since birth(it's like a tumor)).

`Windows users should replace arm-gdcproject-linux-gnueabi-gdc with arm-gdcproject-linux-gnueabi-gdc.exe.`

Why so many hoops to jump through? D is making me feel like a poodle!