On Saturday, 11 June 2016 at 01:04:28 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
Knowing Adam, though, simpledisplay probably only depends on the Win32 API, so I'm not sure where the issue would be in the first place.

It also uses opengl32.lib that could be a problem. I offer the .omf file on my github for people to download... but with ldc you'd want to use whatever is packaged there (the Microsoft ones?).

Or compile with -version=without_opengl and that might work too (or the LDC translation of that). Grab the newest version btw because I just noticed a bug in that version.