On Friday, 10 June 2016 at 22:01:15 UTC, Joerg Joergonson wrote:
The problem I'm getting with ldc, using your simpledisplay, is that the libs aren't loading due to the wrong format. It's the omf vs coff thing or whatever, I guess...

How do you mean that? LDC/MSVC uses COFF, and there should be no issues with linking against any external libraries you might need. Knowing Adam, though, simpledisplay probably only depends on the Win32 API, so I'm not sure where the issue would be in the first place.

Unless, of course, you are referring to linking an LDC executable against a simpledisplay library built with DMD – the different D compilers are not ABI-compatible, and will not be for the foreseeable future.

 — David