On 09-08-17 01:00, Johnson Jones wrote:
But, finally, this does seem to work:

// Fixup missing taskbar icon
void SetTaskBarIcon(gtk.ApplicationWindow window)
{

     version(Windows)
         version(X86)
         {
             import core.sys.windows.winuser, gdk.Window;
auto handle = cast(core.sys.windows.winuser.HANDLE)gdk_win32_window_get_handle(gtk.gtk_widget_get_window(window.getWidgetStruct()));
             ShowWindow(handle, SW_HIDE);
//            SetParent(handle, null);
SetWindowLong(handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLong(handle, GWL_EXSTYLE) | WS_EX_APPWINDOW);
             ShowWindow(handle, SW_SHOW);
         }
     return;
}

Of course, along with this:

MainWindow.addOnShow((Widget widget) { MainWindow.SetTaskBarIcon(); });

`gdk_win32_window_get_handle` I spend way to much time looking for a function like this, before giving up and doing the pointer arithmetic.

This should do it for getting the function:
```
import gtkd.Loader;
import gdk.c.functions; //Still at gtkc.gdk for 3.6.

__gshared extern(C) HANDLE function(GdkWindow*) gdk_win32_window_get_handle;
Linker.link(gdk_win32_window_get_handle, "gdk_win32_window_get_handle", LIBRARY_GDK);
```

I did find out that gdk set the Desktop window as the parent window and doesn't set `WS_EX_APPWINDOW` i should try if setting it for top level windows would fix this from within gdk.

--
Mike Wey