On 8/13/17 11:40 PM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 18:57:44 Arek via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
I have the folowing problem:
I like to envelope the class object in struct to control the
destruction moment and then send this object to another
thread/fiber (or task, cause I use vibe-d).

I can't find any method to make it working. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, send and receive do not currently work with shared because of
issues with Variant, which they use internally.

This can't be a correct statement. This is the whole point of shared.

-Steve