On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 07:00:55 UTC, David J Kordsmeier wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 08:37:53 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:

Iain recently updated GDC & phobos up to 2.074 and we have a pull request for 2.075. So don't worry about fixing old GDC phobos/druntime versions, recent gdc git branches should already have AArch64 phobos changes.

We have a test runner for AArch and GDC master here: https://buildbot.dgnu.org/#/builders/2/builds/29

There are still some failing test suite tests though and AFAICS we currently don't build phobos on that CI at all.

(We can run ARM/AArch tests without special hardware, thanks to
QEMU's user mode emulation)

-- Johannes

Thanks both for the reply. I'll be interested to try both gdc and the ldc cross compiler options.

BTW - I randomly decided to check on the latest status of builds today, to see if by chance AARCH64 is passing the buildbot tests run for GDC. Pleased to find, that actually as of four days ago, it is passing:

https://buildbot.dgnu.org/#/builders/2/builds/45/steps/3/logs/stdio

Looking forward to jumping back into D.