On Thursday, 19 July 2018 at 09:41:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Are you doing all of that in the main thread, or a separate one?

It's all on a separate thread, but I checked every single reference I could find after posting yesterday, and the OGL context is never referenced outside of the thread which created it(I actually remember jumping through several hoops when building my display handler to ensure this). The problem hadn't cropped up before updating to the latest versions of DMD and Derelict, even when spawning 3 separate contexts for 3 separate windows when I was initially testing. (which wouldn't be causing the problem this time around either, since I'm only working with one window right now)