On Saturday, 11 August 2018 at 08:47:59 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 August 2018 at 12:05:33 UTC, zhani wrote:
[...]

I don't do any sort of Android development, so I've never tested any Derelict packages on the platform. A few years back someone did some work with the DerelictGLES binding on Android and IIRC I made some updates to the DerelictUtil package for it. And I've added some version statements to DerelictSDL2 for the Android-specific parts of the C headers. Beyond that, I don't know of anyone who's done anything with it.

so sad...