On Monday, 3 June 2019 at 10:32:25 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
On Friday, 31 May 2019 at 18:47:06 UTC, Obsidian Jackal wrote:
[...]

I am writing on my cell phone, so cannot address the whole thing. When I started to learn d, I was playing around a boiler plate to imitate something like javafx and it's builder. Here is a meson based project, which creates a gtkd project including a hello world window, a Glade file, its controller class, and an auto calling python script to update controller class after changing the UI. The paths in src/meson.build must be set before building the project creator. I am sorry, I could not find some free time to make it a more generic project builder, but I think it may give you some idea. Again I was a very beginner when I was working on it.

https://gitlab.com/aferust/gtkdappcreator