On Wednesday, 1 January 2020 at 16:21:32 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 January 2020 at 14:46:01 UTC, NaN wrote:

Its pretty much all working, except you cant see dynamic array contents and occasionally it steps a line out of sync.

I never managed to get any debugger working in VSCode. But this way you get the Visual Studio debugger which as good as it gets, and its just a couple of clicks away.

Oh I'm using LDC to compile so I'm not sure how well it works with DMD, haven't tried, but should work the same I imagine.

I usually just make an empty project and set up the exe file to the one that dub creates instead.

I guess it results in the same thing? Just an empty solution with a single exe in the explorer panel?