On 7/10/14, 7:54 AM, Dicebot wrote:
E.g.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1527 is some
apparently work that's just sitting there abandoned.

Hm, slightly OT: is it considered widely acceptable to take over such
pull requests by reopening rebased one with identical content? I presume
Boost licensing implies so but not sure everyone else expects the same.

That's totally on topic! I think it's fair game to take over pull requests of
which authors did not respond to repeated pings. -- Andrei

Yup. Just include a link to the old one in your reboot of it, so the original author gets credit/blame for their work, even if they've disappeared.