On Sunday, 13 July 2014 at 15:17:27 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
(Just to be sure: I was talking about string mixins, not macros, I haven't implemented macros.)

Currently it isn't. It isn't really in a state where I'd like to see it released. There are some language features still missing, and its design is still insufficiently documented. It's full of hacks to keep it compiling, and it currently only compiles with DMD 2.060, hence it needs to very poorly emulate UDA's.

But if some of the regulars would like to get a copy, just send me a private email, I guess.

btw was there any reason why you decided to not team up with deadalnix in this "alternative frontend" attempt? As far as I know you do collaborate quite a lot anyway which makes such effort distribution strange.