On Saturday, 31 January 2015 at 05:50:26 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Clearly this is a matter in which reasonable people can disagree. It is my opinion that more functionality in the standard library is the right strategy for D.

Andrei

Some functionality is more functional than others :) There is lot of good stuff missing in Phobos but turning it into kitchen sink mess does not seem a good idea. Also relevant : my remark about GUI lib in Phobos : http://forum.dlang.org/post/wrwwtzxcohgarqsnf...@forum.dlang.org

I think we should aim to include dub into 2.068 standard distribution to make people more aware of all good stuff.