On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 20:25:33 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 20:09:35 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

clip

You're right about the lack of visualization being a shame. I have been thinking about porting Bokeh bindings to D. There isn't much too it on the server side - all you need to do is build up the object model and translate it to JSON - but I have not time right now to do it all myself.

clip

A comment on the visualization thing. Is this really a big issue?
[snip]

Yes of course, why do you think Pyhton + sciPy/Numpy has such a foothold in the scientific community. Visualisation is an important part of data processing pipeline.

It's also why Matlab is so useful for those lucky enough to work for a company that can afford it.

bye,
lobo