On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 14:43:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Thanks all for the feedback; a follow up is in order seeing as there are a few misunderstandings of the situation.

[...]
clip
Yah, ideally the autotester would just build the release as well for each platform on the same machines it's using. Sadly Brad wouldn't want to take that task.

[...]

Since I was one of those to criticize, let me be the one of the first to say thanks to Andrei for posting this response. Glad to hear Martin will still be involved in the release process.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday Martin :o)