On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 18:55:52 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
[...]

I'm not sure I can commit to any guarantees, at least not on the level of a "primary release czar" anyway, but I'd be willing to pitch in when needed as a secondary or backup or such. I'd just need a better idea of what exactly the role entails. If you can document the process as you suggest here, that would be a big help.

this, I'd be happy to help with smaller tasks. Maybe expecting one or two people to do the entire process is too much.