On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 11:29:58 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 11:28:30 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 05:23:25 UTC, Nick B wrote:
On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 03:44:08 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
[...]

Also, the HTTP client has a cookiejar and more settings.

hmm, I think I can mention the capture debugger. I'm still developing it but it's becoming quite complete. It's a runtime tool shows the HTTP client/server request/response headers, form files/fields, json input/output, for specific request paths, and works in builds without debug info. The trace library that's used for it also maintains custom call stack trace that works in builds withoutu debug info.

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/etcimon/vibe.d/blob/master/views/capture.html