On 06-Aug-2015 09:29, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 6/08/2015 12:05 p.m., Tofu Ninja wrote:
On Thursday, 30 July 2015 at 13:43:35 UTC, karabuta wrote:
[snip]
Also a thing I would really like is if all the new graphics related
things went into a std.graphics, it would be nice if it was
std.graphics.color, std.graphics.image, std.graphics.opengl,
std.graphics.window, std.graphics.gui, ect...

That and some simple linear alg into phobos, gl3n pls?

We literally have most of the needed parts already just laying around on
dub and in other places.

Here is what we need to do going forward (beyond what me and Manu are
doing):
[snip]
3. Windows API needs to be moved into either Phobos or druntime. Not
optional.
FYI
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/1076

--