On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 21:05:08 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 20:42:23 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Should we try to implement yet another language for writing building config?

No, I wasn't really talking about a build system for D, more like a hypothetic generic distributed build system for all languages. But I've read that Google uses a distributed build system for their big C++ applications. So people are working on such solutions already.

Maybe we should use any of existence language that may be very good for it, like Red. It have very small foot prints so it can be easy to embeded to build system.

I've never heard of Red, do you have a link?

Red started out as a Rebol 2 clone and last I checked (18 months ago) it was still is Rebol 2 compatible.

http://www.red-lang.org/

bye,
lobo