On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 02:46:46 UTC, lobo wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 21:05:08 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 20:42:23 UTC, Suliman wrote:
[...]

No, I wasn't really talking about a build system for D, more like a hypothetic generic distributed build system for all languages. But I've read that Google uses a distributed build system for their big C++ applications. So people are working on such solutions already.

[...]

I've never heard of Red, do you have a link?

Red started out as a Rebol 2 clone and last I checked (18 months ago) it was still is Rebol 2 compatible.

http://www.red-lang.org/

bye,
lobo

I believe the main difference between Red and Rebol2 is that Red exposes more of the H/W driver and OS layers.