Yes with many conditions:

* Documentation
** The documentation needs a complete rewrite. If I hadn't had any prior knowledge, I would have needed to read the numpy documentation to figure what this package does. That is not acceptable. It is also not clear how the functionally in the package is supposed to work together, and how it interacts with the rest of phobos.
** Params, Returns ...

* Style
** the source code does not look like phobos
** s/assert (/assert(/g
** s/unittest {/unittest\n{/g
** unittest properties should be on the same line as the unittest keyword
** spaces between operators
** dfmt and some manuel work is your friend

* Testing
** most tests only use itoa, what about arrays what about arrays with user defined types. That's properly trivial but should be tested. ** interaction with rest of phobos. Can I call map on a Slice? If I can, it should be tested so that it still works after the next release.

* Miscellaneous
** string mixins. I think some of the string mixins can be removed for something more readable/debuggable
**