On Sunday, 13 December 2015 at 05:10:17 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
This is the voting thread to decide if the proposed addition to Phobos, std.experimental.ndslice, should be accepted.

To vote, please respond to this post. You have three options:

* Yes
* Yes with a single condition
* No

Yes! Image example is a good idea but I think it should not use external libraries. If someone starts with d/phobos probably won't download/configure another library to do some tests.

I suggest you to fix the example using ppm format.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netpbm_format#PPM_example

It's just a couple of "map!()" away. :)

Or bmp, it's not that complex to read in its common form.