On 04/06/2016 04:42 PM, Lucian Radu Teodorescu wrote:
In my opinion implementing concepts in terms of interfaces is more
restrictive than implementing them as boolean predicates.
[snip]
Implementing concepts as predicates, give you much more freedom. I would
argue that you can represent many more concepts with predicates. Not
only you can represent all the "has-a" relations, but you can also place
conditions on the compile-time values that your types might have, and
how that class may be used.

We've long used and appreciated concepts as Boolean predicates in this community, so we wouldn't need much convincing :o). Probably a great thing Sparrow could do is push that idea in the academic community. -- Andrei