On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 08:23:26 UTC, kink wrote:

I've been working on LDC for a couple of years (focusing on Windows), mainly because I want to be able to replace C++ at work at some point. Instead of waiting for others to fix it, I realized one needs to get involved to push things forward. I still don't write any D code except for unittests and occasional DMD front-end mods, so I'd love to get some feedback on real-world usage of LDC on Windows.

Cool. I'll soon (try to) switch to LDC on Windows for release builds, since it seems to have improved a lot. I'll keep you updated.